Mvemve Raats ( MR ) De Compostella Stellenbosch 2013 75cl
Deep, dark intense ruby colour. Blackcurrant and black cherry fruit with hints of violets, cedar and cinnamon. Rich and complex with mineral, black berry fruit and dark chocolate on the finish. Harmoniously composed of sufficient of each of the five Bordeaux varieties to ensure none dominates. This wine shows a consistent, linear flavour profile with a soft finish.
VARIETY : 41% Cabernet Franc, 19% Cabernet Sauvignon, 17% Malbec, 14% Merlot, 9% Petit Verdot.
- 2013 – scored 92 point at the RisCura Redhot Wine Awards and was selected one of the TOP 2 wines (2015).
- 2013 – scored 94 points by Neal Martin from The Wine Advocate (December 2015).
- 2013 – 5 stars John Platter 2016.
- 2013 – scored 95 points by Tim Atkin (2015).
- 2013 – SAWI Platinum award (2015).
|Type of Wines||
|Variety / Region||